report writer needed: cash available

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Sep 24 11:10:17 EDT 2006

Okay, the Transaction Report CAN display the memo fields, but it
cannot create subtotals based on the memo fields.  So do this from
the Chart of Accounts page:

  [main menu] -> Reports -> Transaction Report

- Then click [Options]
- Then click on the [Accounts] tab and then select the accounts you want
  to display.  In this case you might want to just limit it to the
  particular income or expense account.
- Then click on the [Display] tab and make sure [Memo] is checked (it should
  be on by default).
- Then click on the [Sorting] tab and select how you want it sorted.
- Then click on the [General] tab and select the reporting dates.

Then click [Ok] and the report should load for you.   Hopefully this
is what you wanted.

-derek