Hidden Accounts

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 19:47:28 EDT 2006

I am using Gnucash 2.0.1 on a MacIntel machine. I imported a QIF file with a
bunch of old information in it, including several accounts that are now
inactive. Dutifully, I have checked these accounts as hidden in the Edit
Account window, but they still show up pretty much everywhere: in the popup
list of accounts when I am adding a new transaction, in reports, etc. I believe
this is not how the Hidden flag is supposed to work.

David