custom report documentation

Karl Anderson kra at monkey.org
Wed Sep 27 20:37:16 EDT 2006

Is there documentation on building custom reports?

The help says:

  The reporting interface is documented in the source code file
  src/report/report-system/doc/report-html.txt. The file
  src/scm/report/hello-world.scm in the GnuCash source
  distribution provides a good example of how reports are
  developed.

I don't have report-html.txt installed on my system, and I didn't find
anything at gnucash.org.

I am using the gnucash 2.0.1-2, gnucash-common 2.0.1-2, and
gnucash-docs 2.0.0-1 packages for debian stable.

--
Karl Anderson      kra at monkey.org      http://monkey.org/~kra/