inability to print useful reports

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 06:35:23 EDT 2007

Adam,

Changing the font size for reports has been discussed many times on the
mailing list. Please check the archives.

That being said, I think the most practical way (as the other ways involve
changing the code and rebuilding gnucash) is to export to HTML and change
the font size of the exported HTML before printing.