inability to print useful reports

Adam Funk a24061 at ducksburg.com
Mon Apr 9 15:13:12 EDT 2007

On 2007-04-09, Ian Lewis wrote:

> Changing the font size for reports has been discussed many times on the
> mailing list. Please check the archives.

You're right, sorry!  Although to be fair, I did look through the
Gnucash documentation and I don't believe it's mentioned at all ---
should it be?

> That being said, I think the most practical way (as the other ways involve
> changing the code and rebuilding gnucash) is to export to HTML and change
> the font size of the exported HTML before printing.

Well, since I changed the gnome-control-center settings and it didn't
affect the reports, that may indeed be the most practical (least
impractical) way.  Would using the gnome-control-center work better if
I used Gnome as my desktop rather than XFCE4?

Thanks,
Adam