Advanced portfolio doing weird things after upgrade to 2.0.5

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 10 10:22:00 EDT 2007

"Stephen J. Gowdy" <gowdy at slac.stanford.edu> writes:

> The output looks very similar to Oliver's, it is below. I also notice that
> there is no difference in the other two options prices. I would have
> expected it to make a difference.

I can reproduce this when I use the "Most recent to report"
Price Source.  The other price sources don't crash.  But using
"most recent to report", my stack trace looks very similar to this.

I know that there are some patches in buzilla; I'll see if I can
look at them sometime soon.