Fund raising and donors

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Thu Apr 12 22:10:20 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Sorry for the quite off-topic question, so please reply to my personal
e-mail only.

Today suddenly two threads about fund raising and donor tracking, and
yesterday my wife who just started a new job in a small NGO asked me
about suggestions for the same.

Just looked up Fundraiser Basic as mentioned in the thread, may be
useful.

Are there any other software packages that people here recommend for
keeping track of donors and donations? Free software preferred as it
will be a really tough deal to get the NGO shell out money on this.

She doesn't do accounting, only the donor tracking part.

Wouter.