installing gnucash on kubuntu

Benjamin Robbins bd.robbins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:13:09 EDT 2007

To the right of the search field at the top of the add/remove programs window,
there is a drop-down box. Change it to the "Any Suite" option and put a
checkmark in the unsupported checkbox in the upper right. Then you'll find
gnucash in the Office section.  I just typed "gnuc" into the search field to
filter it out for me.

I've been using gnucash with kubuntu for a while now.  The current version is
2.0.2 so if you need a newer version's features then you'll have to compile
yourself, but the deb package has worked perfectly for me.