installing gnucash on kubuntu

marcel.dess netmaxd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 08:14:48 EDT 2007

David Bear a écrit :
> On 4/13/07, Cam Ellison <cam at ellisonpsychology.ca> wrote:
>
>> David Bear wrote:
>>
>>> thanks for the tips. I did go to add/remote and selected 'any suite' and
>>> check 'unsupported', then search for gnu and the only thing displayed is
>>> gnumeric.
>>>
>> You need to enable 'universe', if I recall correctly.  I had no trouble
>> finding it.
>>

> thanks. I have edited /etc/apt/sources.list.  I uncommented the universe
> section. Adept (the add remove programs applet) still doesn't list any
> additional items. I assume that I need to use apt-get to complete this..??

For Kubuntu Gnucash 2.0.5...
If you have Kubuntu Dapper or Kubuntu Edgy eft,
go to the site of Geole
(http://www.geole.info/Repository-fuer-Debianpakete-deb.9.0.html)
or Ubuntu-fr-Wiki (http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/gnucash)
and to select the sources corresponding to your
version of Kubuntu and to put the dépots in your file sources.list.
To open your file sources.list with, execute Konsole and tape:
   sudo kwrite /etc/apt/sources.list
..add repository, for Edgy eft, example:
>   deb http://ubuntu.geole.info/ edgy universe multiverse
>   deb-src http://ubuntu.geole.info/ edgy universe multiverse
>   deb http://ubuntu.geole.info/ edgy-backports main restricted universe multiverse
>   deb-src http://ubuntu.geole.info/ edgy-backports main restricted universe multiverse