Printing account transactions

Brendan Simon Brendan at BrendanSimon.com
Tue Apr 24 06:04:05 EDT 2007

OK.  I played around a bit more and think I know how to get what I want.

If I'm in the man Accounts window/tab, I can choose "Transaction
Report".  A new window/tab will open up with an error message saying
there are no transactions in range.  I click on the options button and
choose an appropriate range (and accounts) and I get what I want :)

What I was doing "wrong" was I had opened an account and focused on that
window/tab, then chose "Account Transaction Report".  This gave me a
report on a selected entry/record and that is it.  I couldn't change any
date ranges or anything.  I think it is either a bug or badly named
report.  ie. I think Account Transaction Report should be a subset of
"Transaction Report" where it prints the transactions for that one
account.  A single entry/record report seems a bit pointless to me,
unless that's all you want to print I guess.

Cheers, Brendan.