Rearranging accounts?

John K. Taber jktaber at charter.net
Sat Apr 28 09:04:33 EDT 2007

I set up my accounts by importing a QIF file from Quicken 99, which
created several accounts that I realize should be re-ordered.

I have:
Vanguard Prime	     placeholder
   Vanguard Prime    transaction register
Vanguard Balanced    placeholder
   Vanguard Balanced transaction register

What I want is:

Vanguard             placeholder
   Prime             transaction register
   Balanced          transaction register

How do I do this? I can't find instructions for this in the help manual.

BTW, Prime is a mutual fund, but it is a money market fund. I don't want
to start any theological wars in accounting, but what type should the
account be, cash or mutual fund?

Thanks
John