Printing checks - last little hitch.

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Fri Aug 3 09:40:39 EDT 2007

On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 11:10:36 pm Josh Sled wrote:
> Doug Laidlaw <laidlaws at hotkey.net.au> writes:
> > I can't find anything by googling.  Any guidance would be appreciated.
> > Since gnucash started in Germany, and Germany invented the international
> > paper sizes, someone should have made gnucash work with A4.
>
> I don't know why you think GnuCash started in Germany... Robin Clark was at
> Harvey Mudd in California, Linas Vepstas is in Texas, and the Gnumatic crew
> was all US-based, as far as I understand.

I don't know where I heard it.  Anyway, do you have any ideas about my
question?  Anywhere I can find any documentation? I don't want to get
parochial, but according to Wikipedia, the USA and Canada are the only two
countries remaining in the world who don't use A4 paper.   The only issue I
have is with the vertical displacement.  Am I right in thinking that it is in
the gnomeprint directory?

Doug.
--
Here lies one who meant well, tried a little, failed much
   - surely that may be his epitaph, of which he need not be ashamed.