Can't Run

Kiley Barraclough k_barraclough at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 09:36:06 EDT 2007

After installing Gnucash (or so I thought), I typed "gnucash" into the x11 Terminal and here's the response:

kiley-barracloughs-computer:~ KB$ gnucash
bash: gnucash: command not found

Here's what the Finkcommander said after I installed the dependencies and then re-installed per the instructioins on http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Q:_How_to_install_on_Mac_OSX.3F

### execution of /var/tmp/tmp.0.8ESRtN failed, exit code 1
Removing build lock...
/sw/bin/dpkg-lockwait -r fink-buildlock-dev-tools-0-1
(Reading database ... 4159 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing fink-buildlock-dev-tools-0-1 ...
Failed: phase compiling: dev-tools-0-1 failed

I am not a developer, trying to install gnucash has tapped my technical limits, so please be kind in your response as you are not communication with a "techie."

Thanks,

Kyle