on asking questions (was: Re: Question/Comment)

hendrik at topoi.pooq.com hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Thu Aug 16 11:10:03 EDT 2007

On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 12:22:57PM -0000, Thom McMurray wrote:
> The help file suggested I use
> this email if I had questions about this set up.  Hopefully you can help me.

No, I don't have an answer for you, but I thought I'd give some advice on
asking questions.  It helps a lot if your subject line contains a few words
that relate to the actual question you're asking.  It helps people who know
some answers identify the questions they actually know something about, and
so helps you get useful replies.

-- hendrik