Can't delete a transaction

Jason Yamada-Hanff jasonyh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 18:33:13 EDT 2007

It is true that I can't delete transactions that have been imported... but
that is true whether they are phantom or not and whether I restart GnuCash
or not.  But even transactions that I enter manually won't delete.  It's
like the delete transaction button is a dummy button when I have a
transaction selected.