how to search and replace transfer account

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Aug 21 13:58:57 EDT 2007

Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> writes:
>> I'm hoping this is possible (even if I have to write/hack a python
>> script...) as I have several thousand transactions to go through.
>
> Nope, no python script.  You could try to write a scheme script.

To expand a bit: others have fixed this problem with perl or python scripts
that process their raw datafile.

If you wanted to try to affect the change from within gnucash, however, it
can evaluate scheme scripts/functions at runtime, with full access to the
Engine API and object model.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled; b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}