Getting started - Online banking problems (Vanguard / Citadel FCU)

Shawn Poulson spoulson at explodingcoder.com
Fri Aug 24 17:29:16 EDT 2007

Thanks for the tip.  No, this is not the branding server, as this is the
only URL for this bank noted in Quicken logs.  Also, Quicken shows responses
with actual account/transaction data from it, so it appears the be the
correct URL.

Now, when I use the GWEN_SSL_DEBUG option, the written.bin shows what I've
already posted and the read.bin is showing a full response with the account
list.  All the information looks correct.

Just to be sure, I ran it through the OFX Script Viewer I found from
http://fi.intuit.com.  It has minor complaints that may not matter.  Request
has "<DTACCTUP>19691231" and it says that's >30 years in future, which is
wrong.  Response has
"<SIGNUPMSGSRSV1><ACCTINFOTRNRS><TRNUID>20070824142031.000" and it says it
must be "0" for all XXXTRNRS, but I'm not sure what that means.  No other
errors.

Is there anything else I can check to get AqBanking to recognize my bank's
OFX?

Thanks, again.

Shawn Poulson
spoulson at explodingcoder.com