Getting started - Online banking problems (Vanguard / Citadel FCU)

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 24 20:25:48 EDT 2007

On 24 Aug 2007, at 5:29:16 PM, Shawn Poulson wrote:

> [...]
You could try asking on the aqbanking-devel mailing list. Martin
Preuss (aqbanking main author) does read it, and often responds to
problems like this. The issue he has to deal with is that he doesn't
have access to any ofx servers, so it usually takes a few rounds of
questions.

It's possible that the minor complaints of the script viewer hit a
snag in aqbanking that isn't so minor.

Dave
--
David Reiser