how to search and replace transfer account

keith keith at bellairs.org
Sat Aug 25 10:44:55 EDT 2007

BTW there is one other way I have found to do a bulk transfer. If you
want to move all of the transactions in account 1 to account 2, all you
have to do is bravely delete account 1. You will be asked where you want
to put all the transactions currently posted to account 1. Select
account 2. No data is lost, balances stay balanced.

Obviously this only works in a special case, but I find it useful if I
have gotten tangled up in the import process and everything goes into a
new copy of my checking account.

Keith