Report error,An error occurred while running the report.

James McCarthy james.mccarthy at bedmas.com
Thu Aug 30 13:47:11 EDT 2007

Funny you should say that.  I originally had this problem from the rpm
install of Fedora 7.  I had to remove the 32 bit version and the 64 bit
version, then reinstall the 64 bit version to actually get it
running.     Do you have any suggestions on what the conflict should
be?  Could you send me the scm file and I will replace mine.  If not
what is the best way to ensure that I have removed everything, and I
will install again from source.

Thanks
James