Report error,An error occurred while running the report.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 30 13:49:57 EDT 2007

If you installed from source...   rm -rf is your best bet.
rpm -e would remove from RPM..  But why not just use the
2.2.x RPM that's in FC7?

As for the scheme file..  http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/browser/

-derek