Report error,An error occurred while running the report.

James McCarthy james.mccarthy at bedmas.com
Thu Aug 30 14:06:47 EDT 2007

   That is the one I originally had the Report error problem with.
   Derek Atkins wrote:

     If you installed from source...   rm -rf is your best bet.
     rpm -e would remove from RPM..  But why not just use the
     2.2.x RPM that's in FC7?
     As for the scheme file..  [1]http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/browser/
     -derek
     Quoting James McCarthy [2]<james.mccarthy at bedmas.com>:

     Funny you should say that.  I originally had this problem from the rpm
     install of Fedora 7.  I had to remove the 32 bit version and the 64 bit
     version, then reinstall the 64 bit version to actually get it running.
     Do you have any suggestions on what the conflict should be?  Could you
     send me the scm file and I will replace mine.  If not what is the best way
     to ensure that I have removed everything, and I will install again from
     source.
     Thanks
     James
     Derek Atkins wrote:

     I just tried this using svn trunk (which is 2.2.1+) and I cannot reproduce
     this crash with the fancy invoice report.  Do you perhaps have multiple
     versions of gnucash installed?  Maybe it cross-polinated and pulled in
     an older version of some scheme file?

   Thank you for choosing Bedmas.
   James McCarthy
   Director of Technology

                                                      phone: 416-855-6268
                                                       cell: 416-894-0987
                                                        fax: 416-461-5636
   Finding the best on-line solution for you
   [3]http://www.bedmas.com