DrScheme / Gnucash parser available

John Clements gnucash at brinckerhoff.org
Thu Aug 30 17:57:27 EDT 2007

For that possibly empty subset of you that use Gnucash and also Dr/
MzScheme, I've written a very small library to allow determined
hackers to write scheme programs that accept the content of a gnucash
file as input.

It's available through the DrScheme automatic package installer/
manager PlaneT, on the web at:

http://planet.plt-scheme.org/

(search for "gnucash" on this page)

All the best,

John Clements

p.s. I understand that Gnucash's guile dependency makes this a
somewhat perverse piece of software (why not just write in Guile...)
but the fact of the matter is that I vastly prefer DrScheme and its
development environment. Naturally, this is not intended as a jab at
anyone that prefers Guile.