Sale doesn't show up in Income:Sales

Georg Schneider georg at gastaldi.net
Mon Dec 10 03:37:01 EST 2007

Hi Derek,

thank you very much for pointing out the issue with the multiple
currencies. I have created a separate income account for the specific
currency and it now works. Until the business code can handle multiple
currencies I would suggest providing some kind of warning or error
message when an account with the wrong currency is used since
otherwise the user has no indication that something has gone wrong.

Anyways, great tool!

Georg