Opening balance correction.

jim jaleks at galaxycable.net
Sat Dec 15 13:06:50 EST 2007

Ron, thank you for responding. I have replied to Andrew and you can
check the entry for information if you wish. The problem is not so
much an entry of a transaction but an error on entering an incorrect
beginning balance when reconciling.
Thanks again for the response. Glad to know help is available when I
need it.
Respectfully,
Jim