Opening balance correction.

Ron Morse rbmorse at comcast.net
Sat Dec 15 15:17:19 EST 2007

Also, look for transactions marked as reconciled in the GnuCash register
but really never cleared the bank. I've got one I found last week that
dates back to January (I guess I should reconcile more often).

Somehow a "Y" ended up where it should not have.  Took me a couple of
hours to find the error and I only run three or four transactions a
month in that particular account.

Ron Morse