Reports will not show income accounts

Walter Sams walter at samsco.biz
Sun Dec 16 08:25:20 EST 2007

I recently imported my quicken checkbook file into gnu cash  ( v 2.2.1  on
Mandriva 2008 machine)

all is well until I try and create a report that shows income
with all reports showing income accounts, I get an error saying no accounts
selected.  (I have reconciled the accounts and all balances are correct.)

I then open the options on the report and select all assets

hit the apply button and get the same error.

Is there somewhere in the setup that I failed to tell the program that
assets:income:Salary should be placed on a report that shows income?

Thank you for any help you can give with such limited information

Walter

--
Walter Sams
email walter at samsco.biz