What's your favorite year end method?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 17 13:17:42 EST 2007

I think both Josh and I agree that the report subsystem
needs an overhaul.  Neither of us are whetted to Scheme,
and I'm sure that Josh would be quite happy to replace
Scheme with some other "language".   I think Josh would
also prefer to see a system where the report has two
part, the "calculation" part and the display part.

As a side project, it would be great to swap out GtkHTML
for something else, perhaps GtkMozEmbed?

Would you be interested in working on this in the context
of GnuCash?

-derek