Anyone have some nice python code that will slice and dice a gnucash XML file, but leave it whole?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 17 15:54:58 EST 2007

I don't know about python, but several years ago a collegue of mine
wrote a PERL script to do it:

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2005-January/012817.html

-derek