gnucash 2.2.2: configure test auf guile-dev fehlt

Gorgonz gorgonz at web.de
Sat Dec 22 12:08:06 EST 2007

Sorry Derek,

i intended to mail it to the german group, but i will not write the same story in two
places now. So here is my (updated) comment in english:

os: openSUSE 10.3
target: ./configure --enable-ofx --enable-hbci

configure runs without warnings. but using the make command show that there are some
dependencies, that were not checked/detected. so maybe you will add them in the configure
script at some time:

- guile-dev
- opensp-dev

After installing them, make will continue to compile.

Nice holidays to all of you :-)