gnucash 2.2.2: configure test auf guile-dev fehlt

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Dec 22 18:08:47 EST 2007

Hi,

Quoting Gorgonz <gorgonz at web.de>:

> Sorry Derek,
>
> i intended to mail it to the german group, but i will not write the
> same story in two
> places now. So here is my (updated) comment in english:
>
> os: openSUSE 10.3
> target: ./configure --enable-ofx --enable-hbci
>
> configure runs without warnings. but using the make command show that
> there are some
> dependencies, that were not checked/detected. so maybe you will add
> them in the configure
> script at some time:
>
> - guile-dev

This is most assuredly tested in configure.  It wont pass the
guile checks without it.

> - opensp-dev

This isn't a dependency of GnuCash.  It's a LibOFX dependency.  So
no, gnucash shouldn't be checking for this.

> After installing them, make will continue to compile.
>
> Nice holidays to all of you :-)

And do you.

-derek