testing the book zeroing code (maybe for backport?)

Rob Syms symsr2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 27 05:17:47 EST 2007

Hi

Can I test it for you?

Regards

Robert

----- Original Message ----
From: Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>
To: gnucash-devel at gnucash.org
Cc: gnucash-user at gnucash.org
Sent: Wednesday, 26 December, 2007 10:21:06 PM
Subject: testing the book zeroing code (maybe for backport?)

Hi,

Over this weekend I implemented a simple book closing feature
that lets you zeroize the Income and Expense accounts into
Equity.  It's comprised of changesets r16713, 16714, and 16715.
It's only impemented in the trunk branch at the moment.

Please test and comment and let me know if you find any problems with
it.  If it works well and doesn't have many issues maybe we can get it
into 2.2.3 or 2.2.4.

Thanks,