Linking two transactions (a transfer) after an import.

Neill Hogarth Neill at Hogarth.de
Fri Dec 28 08:28:11 EST 2007

Hello Derek!
Thank you for your confidence in my technical ability. I have never knowing
built anything never mind AqBanking. from my Internet search I understand
that it is a module that is used in Gnucash to support mt940 but nowhere can
I find a description of the steps necessary to build or whatever.

Can anyone point me at a list of instructions.
Thank you!

Neill

On 28/12/2007, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please remember to CC the list on all replies using your mailer's
> Reply-To-List or Reply-All features...
>
> Quoting Neill Hogarth <Neill at Hogarth.de>:
>
> > Derek wrote:
> >
> >> Why?  GnuCash imports mt940 just fine (at least 2.2 does).
> >>

> > Thank you for that very good news Derek.
> > I am using gnucash 2.2.1 for Linux on Ubuntu Linux.
> > In my File->Import menu I have QIF, QFX,OFX and Log files. No mention of
> > MT940.
> > How do I go about importing a MT940 file? That would be the icing on the
> > cake.
>
> Build AqBanking with MT940 support.
>
> > Thank you!
> > Neill