Linking two transactions (a transfer) after an import.

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Dec 28 08:44:07 EST 2007

Hi Neill,

There is a README file in the source tarball - this should act as a good
starting point for you.

The latest version is available for download at www.aquamaniac.de - don't be
put off by the German home page, lots of the site is in English.

HTH,
Maf.

--
Maf. King
PGP Key fingerprint = 8D68 A91F 733B 2C1F 43B7  2B7C E591 E8E1 0DE7 C542