Reconcilation - starting balance incorrect

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz gnucash at numerixtechnology.de
Fri Dec 28 08:20:30 EST 2007

I was unable to reconcile a bank account to-day as there seems to have
been a difference between the starting balance and the transactions
which had already been reconciled. Possibly this was caused by a crash?

I tried to remedy the problem by unreconciling the 3 transactions I
reconciled the last time.

But now I can only reconcile by excluding those 3 transactions. How can
I mark these 3 transactions as reconciled?

--

Best Regards + and a Happy New year,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz

A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion