PPS to Scheduled Transaction Crash

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Fri Dec 28 09:14:15 EST 2007

I am running Mandriva 2008 with its standard RPMs - version 2.2.1 - and am
having no problems with scheduled transactions.  Also, I had no problems
using 2.1.5 installed from source under Mdva 2007.1 - but I uninstalled the
RPM first.

I will look up your earlier posts and let you know if I can suggest anything.
The usual recommendation is to type "gnucash" in a terminal and post what you
see written there.  You may have done that.

Doug.