Scheduled Transaction Crash

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 30 00:07:13 EST 2007

r16766 may fix the problem. I haven't finished my testing yet, but it
looks promising. I expect that it will fix my two SX crashes. You will
have to build from source to test it unless you want to wait for 2.2.3.

Dave

On Dec 29, 2007, at 11:48 PM, <gnucashmail at oneyv.org> <gnucashmail at oneyv.org