Cash ledger reports

Mohan P mohanpshanti at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 23:06:51 EST 2007

While using windows version please take care to gunzip the account file.
Gnucash saves the account file as a gzip file which the windows version is
unable to read. I had the same problem when I had to work with the windows
version.  Derek had pointed to the solution which saved me a lot of
trouble.  The file can also be saved in the uncompressed format by unticking
option to "Compress Files" under Edit->Preferences->General->Files.