Building -2.0.4: Configuration Error

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Feb 15 09:49:14 EST 2007

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Derek Atkins wrote:

> You should send this to your distribution -- there's a packaging error
> where g-wrap-devel isn't depending on the libffi development package.
> You're missing ffi.

derek,

   Thank you, I'll follow up on this.

   When I look for libffi I find

/usr/lib/gcc/i486-slackware-linux/3.4.6/include/libffi
/usr/lib/gcc/i486-slackware-linux/3.4.6/include/libffi/ffitarget.h
/usr/lib/libffi.la
/usr/lib/libffi.so
/usr/lib/libffi.so.4
/usr/lib/libffi.a
/usr/lib/libffi-2.00-beta.so

   So I'll ask the folks who put g-wrap together about the problem.

Rich