Gnucash-2.0.4 Make Error

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Feb 20 13:34:20 EST 2007

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   I'll try one more time.

   Well, I'm giving up. I used gnucash for several years, and brought it
through a number of distribution upgrades. However, I now seem to have a
situation that cannot be resolved. There's nothing in any log file to show
why the application tries 'freeing NULL pointer' when invoked. No config
errors, no make errors, installation generates multiple warnings about gnome
libraries appearing to have been moved, but nothing fatal and those
libraries are where they were before.

   It's beaten me.

Rich