Gnucash-2.0.5 Run Error

Spel spelya at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 22 14:33:39 EST 2007

I have been reading this thread almost from the beginning, but never
realized Rich was on Slackware.  Until this morning when I saw another
related thread.

If I am allowed to throw in my 2 cents (? correct), I will related my
little experience.

In December, I started from a fresh Slackware 11.0 full install,
upgraded to kernel 2.6.17.13, and also installed a full FRG current
GNOME 2.16.  The included version 2.0.1 of GnuCash worked properly.

In January, I installed a working copy of GnuCash SVN 2.0.4, and
compiled and install GnuCash without any make problem. This week I
configured and installed 2.0.5

I am far from being a programmer, but if I can help by giving which
version of libraries are installed, I'll be glad to help.

Regards,
Serge