2.0.4 and help - an answer

Akakie akakie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 19:33:05 EST 2007

I have been unable to access help from within GnuCash 2.0.4 since
installation via MacPorts on my MacBook. After reading tons of suggested
fixes and learning more about the crash logs, I finally came to an answer.

cd /opt/local/lib
ln
/opt/local/var/db/dports/software/dbus/0.61_2/opt/local/lib/libdbus-1.2.dylib
libdbus-1.2.dylib

That's it.

I found 10 versions of what may be libdbus in /opt/local/lib including one
named libdbus-1.3.2.0.dylib. I didn't compare them. I just carried on with
something that turned out to work for me. I wanted to share.

Lotsa luck,
Lewy