Problem with Reports

Gilles Gariepy gariepy.g at videotron.ca
Thu Feb 22 20:32:39 EST 2007

I have a quick question...whenever my gnucash starts up, I get  a series of
pop-up windows that have the following message:

"A custom report with this name already exists. Either rename the report to
store it with a different name, or edit your saved-reports file and delete
the section with the following name: MANU1"

Where exactly is this "saved-reports" file supposed to be? I must admit that
I find the reports more mystifying in 2.0.4 than it was in 1.8. I have never
figured out how to rename a report, only how to "add" one.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Gilles