gnucash-docs-2.0.1.tar.gz

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Mon Jan 1 04:35:33 EST 2007

The new RPM specification needs LICENSE: instead of Copyright.  In a .spec
file, this appears as

LICENSE: GPL   #(for example)

Change Copyright to License.  If you don't have a .spec file, I don't know
what you should do.

Doug.

--
The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said.
   - Peter E. Drucker.