Currency cross-rates retrieval

Wouter van Marle wouter at squirrel-systems.com
Thu Jan 4 11:54:20 EST 2007

Hi all,

After working for years already with GnuCash I finally got to updating
quotes over the internet. But I don't get all the quotes that I need:
- my default currency is HKD.
- I have accounts in USD and EUR, and various mutual funds denominated
in either EUR or USD.

For proper calculations of all the values, I need the exchange rates
between these currencies. But now I can only retrieve USD in HKD and EUR
in HKD. Not EUR in USD, that is just not done. I have this cross-rate in
the price editor (manually added), but it doesn't get it from the
Internet.

Any way to get this cross-rate as well?

Wouter.