2 Reports Questions

JUNIPER snijuniper at comcast.net
Thu Jan 4 12:16:17 EST 2007

   1. My main accounts window has accounts with up to 9 sub-accounts
listed beneath them. The master account shows the total from all of the
sub-accounts, but when I try to create a report selecting a number of
the master accounts the values of those accounts appear as zero. This
seems like a flaw. (I can, of course, select all of the sub-accounts to
get the total but it would be preferable to just select the master
accounts.)
   2. When I create a report, as above, I have been unable to discover
how I can save the report so that I can get that information with a
single click or two instead of having to completely redo everything.
    Steve J