2.0.4 Backtrace on Start-up (99% solved)

Kevin Kleinfelter kevin at kleinfelter.com
Sat Jan 6 12:16:49 EST 2007

I filed a bug, providing both the backtrace and a single-transaction QIF
file that produces the error.

On 1/5/07, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu> wrote:

> [SNIP]

> I have noticed an import anomaly from the earlier, preinstalled 2.x
> build.  My QIF file has a transaction with a "Cash" action.  (Quicken
> 2006 seems.to use this for transferring cash into/out-of an investment
> account.  The older version gave an error message reporting that it
> could not handle an action of "Cash".  2.0.99 crashes, trying to
> display the error.
>
> Should I file a bug report on this one?

Yes, but only if you're willing to provide a sample QIF that exhibits the
problem.  If you cannot provide an example QIF then the bug is somewhat
useless on its own unless you can also provide a patch that fixes the
problem.