global find/replace after QIF import

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Jan 15 22:31:27 EST 2007

Don't be lazy during the import.
Assign the transactions properly; don't leave them assigned to Unspecified,
but actually assign them to proper accounts...
Then go through the duplicates and actually mark the duplicate transactions.

Unfortunately besides that there's just not a good way to do what you want.
There's no way to operate on multiple transactions at once.

-derek