Cash Handling?

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 14:51:06 EST 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: Tad Marko <tad at tadland.net>
To: Paul Schwartz <pmjs1115 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:45:06 PM
Subject: Re: Cash Handling?

On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 11:34:35AM -0800, Paul Schwartz wrote:

> [...]

I understand setting it up as an asset...I just tend to not track my
cash that well. In other words, once it's cash, it's already spent on
my books. It's just that occasionally I will get a receipt and want to
track it more specifically.

Tad

Ah! Petty Cash. I just transfer some bucks from checking to petty cash occasionally to have something to charge those expenses to.

Paul