cleared transactions and reconcile window (again)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 16 17:32:41 EST 2007

Quoting "Ethy H. Brito" <ethy.brito at inexo.com.br>:

>> > Ok. Now we are all talking the same language: downloaded and
>> installed GC 2.0.4.
>> >
>> > Running 2.0.4 r15298.
>> >
>> > The problem is still there. I can't see cleared transactions flag
>> at Reconcile
>> > Window.
>>
>> Is the Reconcile flag wide enough for the column with the checkmarks?
>> I've on occasion had to make it wider than the screen to see the flags.
>
> That's not the case. I can toggle it with the space bar and it is visible
> field centered. Also the "Total" reconciled is zero which indicates that
> reconcile window does not see any cleared transaction.

Please re-verify the settings on Edit -> Preferences -> Register
The only reason it wouldn't work for you is if that setting is
turned off.  We're running the same code and it works fine for me.

Are you sure that you're committing the transaction change before you
pull up the reconcile window?